Wouldn’t it be nice to have an extra push to be motivated to eat healthily and exercise often?
You could try diet pills, but those have side effects. Hiring a trainer and personal chef would be nice, but may not be within your budget.
Many people know what to do to lose weight, but then gain it back, and then some, eventually. While they temporarily changed their behavior, they didn’t address what ultimately overruled it: their mind.
When you change your mind, or your thinking, your behavior will follow. More discipline and other lifestyle changes are some of the keys to good health.
Based on our findings over many years, we believe, like many things, body size can be karmic. In other words, your actions in past lives can play a part in how you appear today. For example, someone who was a dancer in several past lives might be born with long legs and a lean shape. Likewise, someone who was a drunken sailor in many lives and didn’t get much exercise is born with poor cardiovascular health. However, even if you don’t like your shape, you have free will to make the most of it, and your fate. Your thoughts can influence your reality, within the confines of your fate.
With the power of affirmations, you can program your mind with positive thoughts and improve your life.
Note The subconscious mind can be very stubborn about holding onto weight due to subconscious fears. For example, the subconscious mind may force a person to remain obese because it’s safer; others are less likely to find her attractive, thus sexually abuse her. From the moment she begins to try and shed the weight, she must battle the tremendous power of her subconscious mind. It’s easy to underestimate the influence your subconscious mind has over your life.
We’ve found in our regression work that the hidden (or not) fears can be from this life and, or a past life. If you find it nearly impossible to shed the weight and keep it off, we recommend using past life regression (with an expert or quality MP3) to find the root cause of the problem, then trying a subliminal suggestion MP3 and, or affirmations to support your goal.
Below are 18 magical affirmations to shed the weight and keep it off for good and be motivated to exercise. Repeat one or more often to yourself and watch your mind accept them and help you improve your life.
1. Eating healthy foods is easy for me.
2. I’m finding healthy foods that taste good
3. I like to eat slowly and enjoy my food.
4. I’m learning to enjoy exercise.
5. I have the discipline to exercise often.
6. I know how to shed the excess weight and I’m doing it.
7. Every day I become more fit.
8. Food can be delicious and healthy.
9. I have the willpower to succeed.
10. I deserve to be fit and healthy.
11. I enjoy shedding the weight.
12. I am worth taking care of.
13. I’m sticking to my healthy diet.
14. I’m reaping the benefits of my healthy lifestyle.
15. I love eating food that’s good for me.
16. I make exercising fun.
17. I look forward to my exercise time.
18. Every day I become more fit and healthier. Now that you’re aware how your thoughts influence your life and your health, you can use these affirmations to shed the weight and keep it off for good, and be motivated to exercise.