This article explains 5 POWERFUL techniques to achieving and fulfilling ANY goal you wish in life.
Did you know that ‘Goal Setting’ is the secret to fulfilling ANY dream or desire you want in life?
Did you also know that SUPER Successful people use ‘Goals’ to attain the knowledge and wealth they have today?
Some of you reading this right now might agree and some of you might not.
That decision is yours to make.
The reason people find it too hard to achieve their goals is simple because they’ve set their Long-Term goals before setting Short-Term ones, or they just didn’t plan their goals out carefully.
Goal setting strategies are VERY important, especially for those who want to achieve Long-Term goals.
Well, your in luck because I’m going to share five ‘Goal Setting’ techniques to help you realize your TRUE goals today.
Your only requirement is to keep an open mind.
So, with that said, lets go to Technique #1.
Technique #1. Start with Short-Term goals.
Sometimes, people start with short-term goals unconsciously.
Some of them may have considered the goals to be long-term at the time they planned them; and after achieving a goal, they realize that they are in fact, looking forward to a longer one.
Some are contented with their short-term goals, but after a while will realize that they also need to attain long-term ones.
Short-term goals seem to be our starting point for our Long Term ones.
They also motivate the person to plan for longer goals, which will usually take some time before achieving them in full.
Technique #2. Make sure you really want the goal.
By this, you have to ask yourself: “Do I really want this goal and will this goal give me a better life?”
Answering this ONE question will give you more passion and motivation to achieve your goal.
Some people often recall their past to find out Why and How they came up with such goal.
Technique #3. Speak up.
What I mean by this is you shouldn’t keep your goals to yourself only. By sharing your goals with other people it’ll help you get the support you may need in order to fulfill them.
The problem that usually occurs though is some people are just too shy to tell others about their goals for reasons like they are afraid they cannot achieve them in the end, or they lack the courage to speak their minds.
This is not a good habit to get into because when the time comes that you really need their support, you will have a difficult time getting it.
You’ll then be left to achieve your goals all by yourself.
Don’t make this mistake.
Technique #4. Write down your goals.
This strategy is critical and more advisable for those who have a long list of goals.
After writing them down in as much detail, it is advisable that you review them on a daily to weekly basis because this will encourage and motivate you to achieving them, plus, this will also keep that vision of your goal alive.
Technique #5. Stay on track and never give up.
Reviewing notes will help open your mind to see if you are on the right track. While on track, you may have to face challenges that might change your personality.
A person who is overconfident might suddenly feel depressed after finding out that he is going the wrong way in achieving his goal.
Thus this might lead to abandoning the goal.
Never be discouraged.
Facing obstacles is a test on how passionate one is to realizing his or her goals.
There you have it.
Give those a try and keep a visual picture in your mind everyday of you fulfilling that goal you desire so much.
1. Make a list of things that are really important to you are. What is really important to you? Family ?, leisure ?, personal development, retirement?
2. Your goal off. Remember very well what you want to achieve, what is your goal? The more concrete the better. Consider then what you must do to achieve this.
3 See yourself in the future. E. Nightingale concluded after a study of what makes people successful: “We are what we think.” The image that dominates our brains most of the time is how we ended up. Therefore, setting goals crucial in achieving success. It helps us keep the most important in life in mind. Nightingale says that the easiest way to achieve our goals is to pretend we have achieved already. In other words, walk, talk and pretend you experience all the success you look so forward. This acts as a self forfilling prophecy: where they believe, comes from.
4. Write 10 things you want to accomplish this year. By making a list of things you care about, you start creating images in your mind. These are your goals. These allow you convert knowledge into targeted action. When your goals are planted in your subconscious they will make you take action. Your behavior is influenced by your subconscious mind and the thoughts and ideas that you have in your subconscious – positive or negative-determine your actions.
5. Create your own storyboard. Take blank paper and paste pictures from magazines, magazines and newspapers on things that you want if you want to reach. We humans once thought in pictures. In this way, always keep your goals in your mind.
6. Write for yourself how your ideal day look. Write it in the present tense, as if it is so. Try to involve senses it. What you hear, what you taste, what you feel?
7. Visualize every day. Every morning and every evening visualize what your goal is and how your ideal life looks like.
8. Make a plan. Make a plan to reach your goal and resize it to daily steps so you know what each day to be your actions. Before going to sleep, make a list of the six things you will do the next day. In order of importance.
9. Evaluate your actions. Evaluate every week and month of your progress. What went well, what can you improve. If you get stuck, ask for help. If something is not working, try something new. Do not be afraid to try new things.
10. Never give up. Everything takes time, focus on your actions and not too much on the result, if you do your everyday actions and learn from it, then the result
“There is no secret to success, it is just a matter of how much you want something and how hard you are prepared to work for it. We can have anything we want in life, so long as we are prepared to make The Necessary sacrifices to get it. ” – Jayne Leach
Setting a goal is a process where you have to be clearer than water.
“Make more money” or “Being happier” are not clear desires.
Be clear on the amount of money you want, the type of business you want, how you will serve your clients, the specific actions that make you happy and so on.
See your dream as if it’s already yours, even though it has not materialized yet. The mind does not know the difference between imagination and reality and if you imagine your dream as already accomplished, your mind, feelings and emotions will experience it that way and it will make you think, say and do things that will allow you to achieve it.
You have to feel how good it feels to accomplish your dream?
Imagine yourself earning the money you desire, owning and running a successful business, seeing how your product or service helps customers, traveling, being healthy and happy, building relationships, etc. Generate the warm, powerful feelings that your dream triggers within you and feel it.
One thing is for sure, the path toward your dream will be filled with ups and downs. You will encounter disappointments and nay-Sayers along the way.
The good thing is that these are all opportunities to clarify and enhance your dream.
Emerson said, “These are occasions a good learner would not miss”.
Use these moments as lessons and indicators that will help you booster your dream even more.
Dreams require daily cultivation.
Make contact with those who can help support your dream.
Make the call, take the action and follow through every day.
In addition, allow others to support you on your journey. As you envision and see your dream accomplished you will draw the people and situations to you who can support it.
DO IT NOW!!!
Stay Positive, Stay Sharp, Stay Strong.