Happiness Manifesto – beat depression and live positive
There are reasons, good reasons, why certain people have reached the state of constant happiness – it’s all about things like wonder, self satisfaction, never forgetting ones roots and the inspiration gained from others…
…others who are or have been in worse positions than yourself – but are happy, as well as those fortunates who have gotten themselves into the happy position that you would like to be in.
Habit No.1…Be Inspired By Others
• It never ceases to amaze and is totally inspiring when you take time to notice those that you would consider worse off than yourself i.e. those that are blind or have limbs missing or are born with or have been suddenly stricken with debilitating diseases or afflictions – BUT – they attain happiness…their inner strength and acceptance of their circumstances is truly astounding…it begs the question; “exactly WHY am i unhappy..?”.
• What about those who have followed the tenets and types of advice that are cited and discussed within this site…they have attained happiness via positive thinking, hard endeavour, full commitment to their desires and absolute persistence in taking the necessary steps along their road to success…that warrants full respect and is simply inspirational…why not just emulate their steps to success..!?!
Habit No.2…Share Your Knowledge And Your Time
• There really is nothing like the act of giving to others…most especially your time and knowledge…Winston Churchill said: “We Make a Living By What We Get, But We Make a Life By What We Give”
• The man knew what he was talking about and many other very successful people have quoted along the same lines with the self-same theme…and have gone ahead to live full and happy lives.
• It’s one of the main rules of the universe and has been proved time and time again…to receive, you must first give..!
Habit No.3…Always Be Grateful For Everything You Have
• Happy people are constantly grateful for all the material things they have, even if it took hard work and effort to obtain them…they do not take it or them for granted.
• Subsequently, the people in your life…if you have wonderful relationships with great friends and loved ones, be grateful…do not take them for granted.
• There are plenty people in this world who, for whatever reason, are not so fortunate, so you have serious reason to be forever thankful for your bounty..!
Habit No.4…Live For This Moment
• This moment, here and now is what counts…focus and enjoy what you need to get done today so that you successfully move forward to tomorrow.
• The past is done-and-dusted…there is no point continuously thinking about your past mistakes or even your past conquests – every day is different and will need to be actioned so that you get to the end of the road you have chosen for your FUTURE success.
• On that note – do not dwell too much on the future either…what you do now, at this moment, is what will determine your future needs and actions.
Habit No.5…Know The Only Things That You Can Control Are Your Thoughts
• Although you can guide by providing help and advice, you cannot control what others think or do – don’t let that have negative influence on your desires.
• Your thoughts are “things” – they WILL become reality if you keep thinking them…that’s your negative as well as your positive thoughts, so it’s obvious what type of thoughts you should spend the most (all) of your time on – right..?
• Happy people begin with a dream, a thought…and then make it a solid happenstance..!
Happiness is a state of mind, not just a simple feeling…if your mind is persistently positive, if your mind is grateful and if your mind does not dwell on past injustices or mistakes and if you make sure your mind doesn’t stress too much about the future that you cannot possibly control, then happiness is yours for the taking…take it..!
Here’s a simple but very adroit quote – from Abraham Lincoln – for you to remember…
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
Peter EC Kirwan
This innovative age is nurturing the alternative therapies widely. These therapies include herbal treatments, aromatherapies, healing from food and spiritual wellbeing. An exotic class of such therapies, eminent these days is HAPPINESS, which is alleged to be the best medicine.
Besides clinical and psychological researches, it is obvious that a happy face or a cheerful smile liberates soothe, in contrast to sadness, which generates constant depression.
Experiments are continually being done to explore more and more healing influences of positivity. There is a vital bond between heart and emotions. Easiness, love, warmness and cheering could help to reduce cardiovascular activity; these themes lower those protein levels which are responsible for coronary heart diseases. The low heart rates of optimists result in improved cardiovascular activity.
It is believed that upbeats discharge endorphins which in turns relieve body pains. Keep laughing for some moments, it will work as an anesthetic and reduce the pain threshold.
Along with other vital organs, your skin is also listening to your brain. When the brain perceives anxiety, release of stress hormones causes black heads while they also accelerate a number of free radicals to contribute in early aging. The grimace expressions increase muscular contractions, forming facial wrinkles.
Another study focuses that a life-size laughter is an aerobic exercise to burn some calories so indirectly reduces your weight.
Happiness also boosts up your immune system. Studies have shown that socially connected people are less likely to catch contagious diseases than hopeless people. Helplessness even slows the healing of a wound.
The elixir of happiness has the therapeutic dose of smile. If u cant smile your association with others are restricted which hurdles in your way to happiness.
It’s an effortless job to keep fit, just be happy by:
*when u wake up, pile up the things u r blessed with
*watch a comedy to beat your blues
*read humor for better sense.
*be childish, especially with your children
*plan a happy weekend
*create peaceful working environment
There are millions of routes for being happy so adjust the dose that suites u the best and keep in mind! Here over dosage will give extra advantage and no adverse effect.
Choose to be Happy
Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy.
Make Time for Yourself
Too many things to do? Not enough time? Stop. You need a break. Now. At a minimum take a minute, and do “nothing”. Look out the window, daydream, think of something luxurious, think of something good. For yourself. This important little exercise can refresh you and helps to clear your mind.
Take a Breath
Take a deep breath, hold it, then let it out. Now do it again. This is an excellent way to reduce tension and stress and only takes a few moments. Do this several times throughout the day. Don’t forget to breathe!
A simple act of helping someone can make you feel good about yourself. It doesn’t have to be a major undertaking. A smile, a simple compliment, a kind word, telling someone you appreciate them is often all it takes.
Take a Hike
Regular exercise is very beneficial to your health and, next to swimming, walking is the single best exercise you can do. It’s easy and requires little or no equipment. Take a brisk walk for 30 minutes. Every day. This is an excellent way to build stamina, tone muscles and maybe even shed a few of those extra pounds along the way.
Be grateful for the things that you do have. As the old saying goes, “I complained because I had no shoes. Until I met a man who had no feet”.
Have a Purpose
According to DestinyFinders.com each of us has a unique, special rewarding something we are destined to do in life. A life purpose. Find your life purpose. And live it.
These 7 things can help you improve your life in just 7 days. They can help you gain more positive control over your life. They can help boost your self-esteem. Together, they can improve you physically, mentally and spiritually.