Various definitions of confidence can be found everywhere. Basically, confidence means a state of confident in either that you come up with a right guess or the action you have chosen is the most excellent or the most effective one. Confidence is a big factor for our success. You need to have trust of yourself for to be end successful. We can obtain confidence as we wanted, for the fact that not all people are gifted with this. Developing self confidence will really take time. You have to follow certain steps to achieve it. Even the best speakers experienced some fears in delivering their speech in a crowd. They also have the feeling of being afraid of the possibilities of making wrong while they are having their speech. But, it will not stop them to continue what they are doing, for they already have the knowledge in handling this kind of situation for they already started to develop their self confidence.
The following are the helpful tips in developing self confidence:
1. Try to have a self check. Look for the aspect of yourself that you feel that there is a need of certain improvement. Avoid thinking that you are less important than others, for you to keep away from others of thinking the same as you think. If you feel that there is a need of changing, then you should do it as early as possible.
2. Observing others action. You should try to observe the actions of others, especially on how they act confidently. Find a role model for you to follow. Following the things they do as they have their confidence is the best thing to do. Observe his actions of carrying himself. Then by this, do not just observe, try to apply this on your own. Those people who know how to listen to the ideas raised by other people are your best role model.
3. Practice having self control. Control yourself of doing the things that you must do and avoiding the things not good to you. It will take time, but embracing patience is very important to achieve it. Do not think that having self control is something giving restrictions of your freedom to do things, this is what others think. But thinking this way is a big mistake. You are about to control your thoughts and actions. This means that you are opening your door for the opportunity to do things using your own thought and action. Act with purpose, this is very essential for our success and you can do it if you have your self confidence. By this reason, you are showing your capacity to control things around you. Think this way, “controlling yourself for fun and profit”.
4. Do not be afraid in expressing your thoughts in front of many people. Make yourself free from fear and make a way to eradicate your fear. Start reading in front of a mirror, it’s nice to see your own action. Try to talk and think as if a big crowd watches you. Start it with your family or closest friend as your audience and accept the comments that they may give for it will help you develop yourself. Make yourself free from fear.
5. Try to develop your skills and working out your weaknesses. Make some way to turn your weaknesses into strength. Recognize your strong points and if needs improvements then do it. If shortcomings are challenging you, then don’t give up, everything will be fine. This will help you to be strong.
6. Start to give compliments. Giving compliments to the people around you is important. This may help you to receive compliments from them also. Saying something good about them then you will receive the same.
Developing your confidence is very easy, if you are going o follow the tips mentioned above. By this, success is definitely be on your way.
Income Success Motivation Abundance Law of Attraction
Hill’s works examined the power of personal beliefs, and the role they play in personal success. He became an advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933 to 1936. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” is one of Hill’s hallmark expressions.